wishes sometimes don't come true..
dang, i still can't believe it.. we're over.. i wish i could turn back the hands of time to the time that we're still together. Time that i was talking to you, laughing with you... i miss our good mornings and good nights, all the things that we do.. i miss you and i miss us.. but i guess wishes sometimes don't come true..
oh i cant stop myself from crying.. i don't want to cry but my eyes begins to water when i remember you.. A friend of mine told me not to but i can't help it... I still love you.
I wish i could go somewhere just for awhile.. to find myself again...
oh i cant stop myself from crying.. i don't want to cry but my eyes begins to water when i remember you.. A friend of mine told me not to but i can't help it... I still love you.
I wish i could go somewhere just for awhile.. to find myself again...
Comments