My love...


You came into my life so fast...

Never crossed my mind, that someone like you
would really falling in love with me....

Gorgeous smile, expressive eyes
you're so perfect... almost a dream for me...

But we have come to know each other...
I've known your secrets... you've known mine...

We have shared lot of things in common...
then I would start building dreams with you...

I'd tell you my hopes and dreams... that...

I hoped one day, I'll be in your arm forever...
and you will never let me go...
for in your arms, I'll be safe...

I hoped one day, we'll be together somewhere...
away from the people who wants us to be apart..

I hoped one day, that I could be with you...
get lost in your kisses... in your love...

I want you in my life forever...

Be the keeper of my heart...

Please stay with me my love...

I love you so much...

Comments

wyteheart said…
nice one my friend... i love it!
sooner or later, love will bind both of you closer to each other... and by that time, you'll realize the true meaning of completeness, then, you'll find the happiness that you truly deserve my friend... nothing on earth is impossible... just have faith.

Popular Posts